If your institution is already a member of PCAPPA/APPA and you are within the Bay Area, you are a member of BayAPPA. Qualifying employer or institution are 4-year colleges and universities, 2-year community and technical colleges, K-12, school districts, and libraries and museums that have a facilities department and administrator.
There are many benefits to BayAPPA membership, so please consider joining us as a Member, Sponsor, Business Partner or Student!
All membership applications are currently processed via APPA International. If you have any questions about membership for BayAPPA please email email@example.com
BayAPPA/PCAPPA/APPA Membership benefits include access to the largest educational facilities network in the world, as well as any array of programs and services designed to promote excellence in educational facilities no matter the type or size of institution.
Open to all corporations who provide products and services to the facilities management marketplace or who have an interest in reaching facilities managers in the education environment.
Staff employed by a college or university in a department other than facilities, such as housing or purchasing. This membership is also open to nonprofit institutions or organizations with an interest in facilities management such as hospitals, churches, and military bases.
Student Membership is limited to full-time students studying facilities management or a related field at a degree-granting college or university. Student members are not eligible to vote or hold office.
BayAPPA/PCAPPA/APPA seeks to create positive impact in educational facilities on several levels:
• APPA transforms individual facilities professionals into higher performing managers and leaders;
• this in turn helps transform member institutions into more inviting and supportive learning environments;
• consequently, this also elevates the recognition and value of educational facilities and their direct impact on the recruitment and retention of students, faculty and staff.
Membership benefits include access to the largest educational facilities network in the world, as well as an array of programs and services designed to promote excellence in educational facilities no matter the type or size of institution.
Institutional Membership provides a host of member-supported programs and services:
• Professional development, education/training, and national credentialing;
• A knowledge bank of research, best practices, creative solutions, industry guidelines and focused publications;
• An international network of professionals and colleagues including regional, state and local chapters;
• Career assistance through Job Express and Resume Bank;
• National awards and recognition program specifically for educational facilities.
BayAPPA/PCAPPA/APPA membership offers Business Partners numerous benefits:
• Direct access to a targeted audience of educational facilities vice presidents, directors, chief engineers, managers, and supervisors;
• Increased visibility among educational facilities professionals to enhance your name recognition and credibility;
• BayAPPA website presence;
• Exhibit and Event Sponsorship Opportunities;
Business Partners receive access to BayAPPA Online Membership Directory. Many other benefits are also included, such as mailing lists, sponsorship and speaking opportunities, referrals regarding products and services, early notice on exhibiting and advertising opportunities, discounts, and much more.